- English Mastiff - if you're ok with their slobber and their serious size
- Dalmatian - perfect for the runner
- Pitbull - Great for people who don't want to groom often.
- Shih Tzu - be prepared for serious grooming and teddy bear cuddles
- Pugs - the perfect lap dog who love everyone and every thing!
- French Bulldogs – great for couch potatos!
- Poodles – great if you're a budding hairdresser
- Jack Russells – perfect match if you want an active, assertive and smart dog
- Golden retriever – do you have a big play area? Garden? Don’t mind dog hair? Like running?
- Huskies – Best for serious outdoor types
- Pinscher – has no fear and LOTS of energy – be warned!
- German Shepards – respond well to training, intelligance and active owners
- Dachshunds – will curl you around their….paws….butter wouldn’t melt!
- Border Collies – Again active lifestylers apply – they need large running area
- Terriers - perfect match if you live in a small space and like cuddles on the couch
- Greyhounds - while known for their speed they do well in small spaces too
When considering adoption ask yourself
- Whats your energy level?
- What size will work for you and your home?
- How much grooming are you prepared to do?
- How much shedding can you bear?
- Are kids involved/around?
- What is your noise level tolerance?
Please note ALL dogs need adequate outdoor time, running, walks, rest, feeding, grooming
Hails from Dublin, Ireland. Pet Parent to Poppy and also Roxy who is currently hanging out at Rainbow Bridge <3
Innovative thinker, writer, talker.
#Author 'Say Farewell, Your way'
Leave a comment